Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Playschool~ Teddy Bear Picnic!


Teddy Bear Picnic!
Check out what we did for Teddy Bear Picnic Week:

Snack:
B is for Bear
Ingredients: Bagel, Peanut Butter, Ritz crackers, and Chocolate Chips.
We ate these with our teddy bears on a picnic blanket.

Math:
Using our counting bears, the kids put a bear on each circle I had on the page.  Then, they would touch the bears' head as we would count aloud.  Helps with one to one correspondence
We completed this Teddy Bear Exploration Page about our bears and used cubes to measure it's height.  Click on the link to find the FREE printable.


Gummy Bear sorting and graphing.  I found these worksheets HERE.  But, you have to download the picture and put it in word.  So you can download my graphing page HERE.


A picnic busy bag where the student puts the number ants on the food.

You can find this Busy Bag in my Etsy shop here.


Reading & Craft:
We read "Corduroy" by Don Freeman

I printed the bear HERE and had the kids do marble art with brown paint.
I cut out these green overalls and had them glue a button, eyes, and nose on their Corduroy. 



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment