Monday, March 18, 2013

What did you do for St. Patty's Day?

What did you do for St. Patrick's Day?!

Here are some of the fun things we did:
Fruit Rainbow 
Marshmallows are the cloud and rolos for treasure.
Got the idea on Pinterest. :)

Made these YUMMY Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
Find the recipe HERE
Except.... I did NOT add the mint extract.
I bought Andes candies and chopped them up into bigger chunks {couldn't find the baking chips at my local grocery store}.  The chunks made the cookies minty enough. :)

 Little St. Patrick's preschool craft my son did in Preschool.

Kid table covered in paper for coloring and stamping a clover using a rainbow stamp ink pad.


My kids had fun doing this treasure hunt found at Love Grows Wild.

We had all of my husband's family over for dinner.  Made this YUMMY roast.  Super Easy recipe!
Will have to post recipe later! {when I can take pics before we gobble it up} 

Hope your day was pinch free & full of rainbows!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment