Monday, January 7, 2013

The Godhead ~ "What do we know about the nature of The Godhead?"




So, how did your first lesson go?  My YW seem excited for this new curriculum!  Here are the pages we glued in their INBs for the first question "What do we know about the nature of The Godhead?"  Thought I'd share in case you did a different question for the first lesson.  Or you can get your creative juices flowing for future lessons!
The nature of The Godhead Page 2

OR download them HERE in Dropbox:
Page 1
Page 2
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this! It is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I don't have a scribid account, can I use someones please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have to use scribd! I put a link to it in Dropbox too! :) See above

      Delete
  3. I know it's 2016 but I just got called to YW and I love this. Thanks so much! We will be making our Notebooks this Tuesday I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete