Saturday, October 27, 2012

Halloween Wreath


Yeah for Halloween!!

Here is the Halloween Wreath I made for my front door... only cost me about $12 to make!!

Wreath {used 50% coupon at Joann's. So... it was $4}
Black Tulle {on sale at Hobby Lobby for $1.03/yd.  I got 4 yds cuz I had one of the big wreaths}
EEK sign {on sale at Joann's for $3}
Ribbon {had leftover from last year.  But, I got it at Walmart}

TIP~  I had bought one of those green wreaths used for floral arrangements.  So, the tulle wasn't cooperating  with the texture of the wreath.  The little green pieces kept coming off in the tulle.  Messy.  So, I took some clear packing tape to the wreath!  I just wrapped it around the wreath so it no longer had those annoying green pieces coming off when the tulle would "scratch" the surface.  Turned out great!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! It makes me want to throw out or re-do my Halloween wreath! This is way cuter :)

    ReplyDelete